WHY CHOOSE US?
Our installers through high-quality training and education provide all support required and direct guidance in every aspect of executing solar projects. All projects are designed to gain and satisfy our clients requirements and guarantee Return on Investment. To further support client requirements, Promsun constantly endeavors to enhance solutions and services as well as benefit from present and new clients, teaming up with a wide variety of supporting partners with a view to engaging in commercial, industrial, institutional and residential level solar projects. Promsun is committed to solar for the long term and we are your Neighborhood Solar Specialist!
• Promsun has a broad range of options for financing, which include loan plans that will help you bring your solar system dreams to fruition at an affordable price.
• Our company’s certified, skilled and professional installation teams, as well as our knowledgeable customer care staff, will make sure you have peace of mind well into the future.
• Promsun is an approved solar panel installer for the Northeast Renewable Energy Fund rebate program.
• Our certified electricians and solar panel installers are all employed by us.
• Our company is licensed and bonded.
• The members of staff at Promsun will work with you from design to the completed installation.
• Zero deposit financing
• 25-year guarantee
• Manufacturer guarantee
• Local incentives
• Utility administration
• Energy Consumption and Monitoring
• Certified Installation NABCEP
Our company makes every effort possible to provide complete stability and optimize total lifetime savings through the continuing development of the perfect solar PV system formula. To maximize stability and reliability in solar applications, Promsun creates superior custom-made designs, specific to the site installation and guarantees equipment selection. For the projects, we build, operate and maintain in the often severe Northeast environment, our operational guidelines make a big contribution to system reliability.
There are many elements taken into consideration when selecting the best solar solution for your project such as roof tilt, orientation, roof type, physical limitations, off the roof options as well as your electrical infrastructure. Naturally, your installation should do more than simply function, but instead, should look stunning in unison with your property and out-perform any other possible configuration for your project.