Knowledge, expertise, good people and collaboration. We make the impossible possible!
Fast & Easy Steps For Your Solar Power Generating System.
Do not wait any longer and learn about the possibilities of solar energy for your home or business. Every solar project is different. Our consultants will assess and provide the best possible energy solution tailored to your needs. For example, if you are planning buying an electric car, your solar savings calculations will based on the future energy consumption.
Our proposal include the following information:
– The peak generating capacity of the system under full sunlight (measured in kilowatts).
– The amount of energy the system will produce on an annual basis (measured in kilowatt-hours).
– The total cost of the solar system including hardware, installation, connecting to the grid, permitting, and warranty.
– Full specifications of the solar system including manufacturer, model number and quantity of the solar modules and inverter.
– The diagram of what your solar panels will look like on your roof.
Our team will design and make all engineering calculations based on energy needs and the limitations imposed by the roof tilt, azimuth, shade, etc. Every solar design is modeled to analyze the production of electrical energy and takes into consideration the size of the Solar PV system you want to design and install. The final step is to send the complete plans with the Building Permit application.
Upon receipt of the approved plans from the Building Department, our installers will go to the construction site and make preliminary preparations and layout the physical space to install all components and solar panels on the roof. The next step will be the installation and wiring that usually takes 1-2 days, depending on the size and type of roof system.
After the installation is complete and the detailed verification of all components according to the plans had been made, the new system is ready for final inspection by the local inspectors. Each project must be checked whether the installation is in accordance with the applicable building code, fire and electrical codes. Following that successful inspection system is approved for connection to the grid and start generating electricity.